Created in collaboration with Marcus Kleveland, one of the world’s most innovative and progressive snowboarders, the Kleveland is the best of the new.
- Ergonomic frame design
- Mold-injected thermoplastic urethane (TPU) frame
- 100% UV protection
- Brose Light Gold Chrome Lens: Visual Light Transmitted (VLT) Injected VLT 38%. Category 2. Snowy or cloudy conditions.
- Wide peripheral vision
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Featuring the “Keyhole System”
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
Justin Bishop is a 32 year old skateboarder from Las Vegas, Nevada. He lost his vision ten years ago due to a disorder called retinitis pigmentosa, but refused to give up on his greatest passion: skateboarding. He is now changing the perception of what is possible for the visually impaired active communities.
Justin is one of the only skateboarders in the world to skate in sunglasses. Electric’s goal is to empower Justin to chase his dream and protect his eyes every day with #stylethatperforms.
Help One Help Many
Justin was recruited by Zappos and Not Impossible Labs to help develop and refine the first audio prototype for visually impaired skateboarders.
Following Not Impossible’s mantra of “Help one, Help Many,” Justin became the “One” to interact with the Acoustical Phased Array speaker. This unique technology allows Justin to mentally map out a skatepark or new skate spot without the use of his sight.