A small fish-tailed board that’s easy to throw around, Astral is the perfect little driveway snapper for riders who want a board that’s super easy to pump and carve.
- Truck Option: CX
- Truck Color Option: Raw
- Wheels: 68MM Park Black 83A
- Bearings: Triton Abec 7
- Grip Tape: Triton Deck Pad
- Hardware: Black Manganese
- Length: 29"
- Width: 9 3/4"
- Wheelbase: 15 1/4"
- Nose: 3 1/2"
- Tail: 6 1/4"
This 2019 the American brand, Carver Skateboards, comes bearing gifts. Apart from the new collaboration with Lost Surfboards, Carvers comes with 4 new Triton models: Argon, Hydron, Nitron and Xenon. Next we´ll explain the main differences with the previous Triton collection from Carver.
What’s the difference between the Tritons and the rest of Carvers skates?
- Manufacturing: Tritons are cheap surfskates from the Carver brand. The big price difference basically comes from the cheaper labor costs and place of manufacturing.
- Labor costs: Carver skates are 100% made with American steel, American wood and made in the official Carver workshop in USA. Tritons on the other hand are made in Asia and don´t have the seal of guarantee from Carver.
- Axis. Tritons until now have been exclusively CX. While traditional Carvers could be ordered in C7 or CX. Similar function but somewhat shorter.