A SURF PACK DESIGNED FOR THE DOUBLE DUTY OF LIFE AND PLAY
If you're lucky enough to fit work, school and surfing into the same day, the Mission Surf is the backpack for you. A removable wet/dry bag keeps your boardshorts and top separate from your dry gear. All the usual backpack pockets including fleece-lined sunglasses storage help keep all your everyday stuff within easy reach.
- BLACK: 600D recycled polyester plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- GRIFFIN: 600D polyester diamond dobby weave with PU coating, bluesign® approved material.
- OCEANFRONT: 600D polyester plain weave with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- 1831 cubic inches [ 30L ]
- 19.5 x 11.5 x 7" [ 49 x 29 x 18cm ]
- Dry Bag
- 915 cubic inches [ 15L ]
- 19 x 13" [ 48 x 33cm ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Seam-sealed removable wet/dry bag
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket
- Organizer pocket
- Mesh side pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
頂尖極限運動品牌DaKine自1979年創立以來，致力於研發高品質的極限運動專用運動裝備及服裝。創辦人Rob Kaplan以衝浪裝備在美國夏威夷的茂宜島（Maui）發跡，並以自行研發的一款新型衝浪腳繩，在全球打響名號。DaKine的研發團隊將產品涵蓋的範圍拓展至衝浪、單車、滑板、風浪板、滑雪，及滑雪板。三十多年來， DaKine團隊設計的主要考量都是運動選手的需求。秉持高品質的設計理念；這份堅持讓DaKine建立出"極限運動專家"的品牌形象。
A HISTORY OF INNOVATION
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.